See What's Included in the $232,000 Oscar Nominee Gift Bags
Hollywood A-listers: They’re just like us! Or, well, not so much. The Academy Awards are the royal ball of the film industry, and the excesses are in no short supply, from the custom couture dotting the red carpet down to the thousand-dollar goodie bags. As reported by Elle Decor, this year’s nominees for Best Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, and Director will each receive a gift bag valued at a cool $232,000. Included in the extravagances are a private walking tour of Japan; stays at hotels in Lake Como and Sorrento, Italy; and, sigh, plastic surgery valuing $5530. It’s a bit of a wild list to behold, to be sure, but at least there’s the 10,000-meal donation made in the nominee’s name to an animal shelter or rescue of his or her choice. That, we very much love.
Read on for some of the highlights:
- Personalized M&M’s ($300)
- A 10,000-meal donation made in the nominee’s name to an animal shelter or rescue of his or her choice ($6300)
- A lifetime supply of Pu-erh Tea Nourishing Cream and Pu-erh Tea Cleansing Bar ($31,200)
- A year’s worth of Audi A4 Silvercar rentals ($45,000)
- 10-day all-expenses-paid trip to Israel ($55,000)
- Private walking tour of Japan for up to 15 days ($54,000)
- 10 personal training sessions with Alexis Seletzky ($900)
- Three-day stay at the Golden Door Resort & Spa in San Marcos, California ($4800)
- Three-night stay at the Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria in Sorrento, Italy ($5000)
- Three-night stay at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo in Lake Como ($5000)
- Three fitness training sessions with Jay Cardiello ($1400)
- Steamist spa system ($5060)
- Vampire Breast Lift ($1900)
- 740 Park plastic surgery ($5530)
Shop our favorite chic and modern specialty gift box brands, and head to Elle Decor to see everything else included in this year’s nominee gift bag.
Who are you rooting for at this year’s Academy Awards? Tell us below!