May 5, 2015Everyday
5 Things to Talk About Today
- After a seven-year engagement, Amy Adams and Darren Le Gallo exchanged vows over the weekend. The couple have a five year-old daughter. — US Weekly
- President Obama launches My Brother's Keeper, an initiative to help young men of color. The corporate-backed nonprofit will focus on education and career preparation. — The Washington Post
- Beyoncé stole the show at last night's Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala. The star wore a sheer custom Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci gown. — CNN
- Yesterday, McDonald's announced major turnaround plans including offering delivery service in New York City. The fast-food chain will also offer more customization options for popular menu items. — CBS News
- West Elm is offering 20 percent off bedding, rugs, curtains, bath accessories, and pillows and throws. Click here to shop now!