These Are the Top 5 Companies for Female Executives
If you're looking for a company that propels female leaders and supports a diverse culture, The National Association for Females Executives has released a list of 60 businesses that should be on your list. In partnership with Working Mother, researchers asked top companies over 200 questions about female employees, incentives, training, and career progression. Read on to discover five well-known companies that topped the list.
- L'Oréal. Over half of L'Oréal's senior management team and 65% of its employees are women.
- Marriott International. Around 54% of Marriott employees are women, and the company runs an Emerging Leader Program that has led to 131 promotions of female leaders.
- Johnson & Johnson. Employees are offered access to on-site daycare, fitness centers, wellness programs, and 17 weeks of paid parental leave. Forty-five percent of the company's team is female.
- KPMG. Female Chairman and CEO Lynne Doughtie was promoted to the role in 2015 and says women at KPMG earned 43% of management promotions in the last fiscal year.
- IBM. Thirty percent of IBM's staff is female. The company runs a Technical Women Program to offer coaching and sponsorship to female IT professionals and engineers.
Keen to find out if your employer made the list? Search the list of female-friendly businesses on Working Mother.
Shop the book below to take your career to the next level.
What do you look for in a new employer? Tell us in the comments below.