Apps That Will Come to You Today, to Ease You Into 2015
There are a few days a year when utter and complete laziness is socially acceptable: Thanksgiving, the day after your birthday, and New Year's Day. Whether you had a super late night and a little too much champagne, or went to bed early but still want to enjoy the last true day of the holidays by exerting yourself as little as possible, there's an app for that. Keep reading for the best apps that will bring you whatever you may need to have the best January 1 ever without leaving the comfort of your home.
- Saucey: Saucey delivers alcohol to Los Angeles and San Francisco, so you can have an impromptu mimosa brunch in bed or ease that hangover with a bloody Mary.
- Drizly: Drizly is another alcohol delivery app with an impressive selection of beer, wine, and liquor. The app serves to a wider area including cities like Austin, Boston, Boulder, Chicago, Denver, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, St. Louis, Washington DC, and Vail.
- Uber Fresh: Uber Fresh will deliver fresh-pressed, cold juice right to your door so you can kick 2015 off with a convenient detox. Our pick is the kickstarter, a mix of organic carrot, apple, pineapple, and lemon.
- Seamless: Seamless is the gold standard for easy food delivery and diverse options. Anything you might be craving, from an old-fashioned diner grilled cheese to Indian fusion or pancakes and iced coffee, you can get on Seamless. The app makes it super, well, seamless to make notes on your order too, from requesting a pickle on the side to holding the mayo or swapping fries for fruit (#newyearsresolutions).
- Postmates: Postmates provides access to your favorite food outlets that don't deliver themselves, at your fingertips. From Starbucks to the fast food you love at Five Guys, In-N-Out Burger, and Shake Shack, Postmates makes your longstanding wish that these places delivered to your door a reality.
- Delivery.com: Delivery.com has it all: Food, alcohol, and groceries in your area.
What are your favorite delivery apps? Did we miss any? Share the lazy love, below!