The Top 5 Industries for Office Romance
Courtesy of Tommy Hilfiger
Whatever your stance on office romance, research suggests the workplace is still one of the top places to meet a partner and that coworker relationships are the most likely to result in marriage. If you're looking for The One, you're in luck: AOL has revealed new research that ranks the best industries for office romance. Read on to discover the top five industries where coworker couples are common.
- Fashion: A massive 83.87% of people in the fashion industry admit they have been in one or more office relationships.
- Politics: Of people with a political career, 80% have sparked romance in the workplace. Perhaps House of Cards is more realistic than we thought.
- Transportation and Logistics: 75.93% of those in the transport industry have dated a coworker.
- Construction: 75% of construction workers say they've gone on a date with a colleague.
- Banking and Finance: Of those who work in finance, 70% say they've met a partner during work hours.
What are your dos and don'ts for dating a colleague? Tell us in the comments.