7 Simple Ways to Make Extra Money, Minimal Effort Required
As digital natives, we've tweaked, simplified, and perfected the art of the side hustle. This is due in no small part to the fact that all you need to start a successful business these days is a smartphone and a Wi-Fi connection. If your intention is to simply supplement your main source of income with a side project or two, the opportunities are endless.
Case in point: Business Insider's recent list of ways to earn a passive income, or a "regular income which requires little to no effort to maintain," the site writes. "[It's] the perfect option for people who want some extra cash to do the things they love." So whether you're saving up for a trip abroad or simply looking to pad your savings account, consider the following side projects to add to your bottom line:
- List your apartment on Airbnb
- Sell old furniture on eBay or Craigslist
- Invest in the stock market
- Start a blog
- Become a real estate investor
- Sell clothing to Plato's Closet or, if you live in New York, Beacon's Closet
- Learn how to sell your professional-quality photos online
How do you supplement your main source of income? Share your side-hustle tips below!