An "I Voted" Sticker Will Earn You Free Food at These 5 Restaurants
Voting in today's general election will earn you a free Krispy Kreme donut, because this is America. But in all seriousness, we believe we're fully entitled to a little post-voting snack, if not to quietly and indulgently celebrate the end of perhaps the most tumultuous election cycle this country has ever seen. In addition to donuts, here are the other nationwide retailers giving out free or discounted food and drinks on this fine election day. Slap your "I voted" sticker on your shirt and take your pick from the following delicious deals:
- Krispy Kreme: An "I voted" sticker will earn you a free donut of your choosing. Find a location near you.
- Firehouse Subs: For a savory option, head over to Firehouse Subs and grab a sandwich and free drink with a flash of your "I voted" sticker.
- Noodles & Company: Vote for your favorite adult Mac and Cheese on their website, and get a Buy One Get One Free coupon.
- 7-Eleven: Use their mobile app on Election Day, and start off your morning with a free 7-11 coffee.
- Nestle Toll House Cafe: Show up with an "I Voted" sticker and get a free cookie of your choosing.
Where will you be grabbing your post-voting booth treat? Share your plan below!