7 Easy Recipes for the Ultimate Emmys Viewing Party
The 67th-annual Emmys are taking place tomorrow night in Los Angeles. The show, which airs live on Fox at 8 p.m./5 p.m., is television's biggest awards night. Andy Samberg is hosting the event which is sure to feature plenty of dazzling gowns, heartfelt acceptance speeches, and entertaining jokes, so why not call up some friends and host an impromptu viewing party? Throw together an easy and delicious spread of delectable appetizers, pop open a couple of bottles of champagne, and celebrate Sunday funday with your favorite television stars. Wondering what to make? Here is the ultimate menu of scrumptious bites.
- Broiled feta is one of the world’s most delicious yet easiest appetizers. Serve with crostini or crispy pita chips.
- No viewing party is complete without some sort of finger-licking-good pizza-type dish, and this artichoke and sun-dried tomato focaccia will have your friends begging you for the recipe.
- Don’t forget some veggies! This recipe for crudite with white bean hummus is served in individual miniature glasses.
- Light up the barbecue and grill up some lemon basil shrimp skewers. It’s a filling app that’s also chic and easy to eat.
- I’ve never met a crostini I didn’t like, and this uncomplicated variation combines creamy blue cheese with sweet tropical mango chutney. Yum!
- If you want to serve a more substantial dish, look no further than this recipe for cheddar leak crab gratin. It’s elegant, cheesy, and addictive.
- It’s not a party without some sort of cocktail, and this lavender champagne cocktail is just what the Emmys doctor ordered.
Serve the food on pretty white platters.
What will you be eating while the Emmys are on?