May 12, 2015Blog
5 Things to Talk About Today
- Instagram star The Fat Jew is launching his own rosé which will be called White Girl. The wine will be available in the Hamptons and other New York locations this summer. — Page Six
- Verizon is purchasing AOL for $4.4 billion. In the deal, AOL will become a subsidiary of Verizon and oversee a push into content and mobile video. — TechCrunch
- A survey of the class of 2015 shows most millennials would prefer not to work at large corporations. A mere 15 percent said they would prefer corporate life, 35 percent would opt for a medium-sized organization, and 10 percent would choose to work at start-ups or government agencies. — CNN
- Starbucks launches a "Mini Frappuccino". The new 10 ounce size is 2 ounces smaller than a standard tall and will be available through July 6. — USA Today
- A painting by Pablo Picasso went up for auction at Christie's and sold for $179.4 million. Entitled "Women of Algiers (Version O)," the purchase by an anonymous buyer is a world record. — Art News
Looking for more affordable art options? Click here to shop some of our curated picks.
Are you curious to try The Fat Jew's new wine? Let us know in the comments!