Taking Note: Khloé Kardashian Carries These Healthy Snacks at All Times
If it seems like every day you feel the need to reach for a sweet treat around 3 p.m., you're not alone. It turns out Khloé Kardashian is no stranger to these mid-afternoon hunger pangs, but instead of heading to the vending machine for a high-sugar treat, the reality star has found away to navigate the cravings.
"God knows I've really changed the way I eat on a daily basis and my entire approach to healthy living but snacks are consistently tricky," she admits in an article on her website. The key to her success? Never keeping healthy snacks more than an arm's length away. Kardashian says she's always prepared and carries a handful of healthy snacks to kick cravings.
Here's what Khloé Kardashian keeps in her purse, travel bag, and car for those moments when she needs a little pick-me-up:
- Belvita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits ($8)
- Mama Chia Green Magic Chia Squeeze ($14)
- Rise Bar Gluten-Free, High-Protein Bars in Chocolatey Almond ($25)
- Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Snack (With Pretzels) ($3)
- Athenos Whole Wheat Baked Pita Chips, 9 oz. (pack of 12) ($50)
What snacks do you keep on hand in case of serious hunger pangs?