June 2, 2015Everyday
5 Things to Talk About Today
- Lauren Conrad bans the use of fat shaming terms like "skinny" and "thin" on her website. Words like "healthy" and "fit" will be used instead. — TIME
- Top architects and engineers have developed renderings to show what they predict London will look like in 100 years. Theories include utilizing urban rooftops for raising cattle and floating pods used for housing off of the country's coast. — CNN
- The Supreme Court ruled in favor of a Muslim woman who was denied a job at Abercrombie & Fitch because of her headscarf. Even though Samantha Elauf wears the scarf for religious reasons, the clothing retailer claimed it violated their "look policy." — Reuters
- The list of the world's 50 best restaurants was announced in London Monday night. El Celler de Can Roca in Spain took the top spot. — The New York Times
- Apple will introduce a music streaming service for $10 a month. The move will enable Apple to compete with Spotify and move away from solely selling songs and albums on iTunes. — The Wall Street Journal
- Plus, shop CB2's outdoor furniture sale where styles are 25% off.