10 Things All Sisters Must Do Before 30
To have a sister is to be truly lucky. I'm grateful for mine. We don't even have to speak to communicate; one look says it all. If we're not together, we can even sense how each other is feeling. If you're lucky enough to have a sister, I hope you enjoy your time together as much as we do. Bustle published a list of the top things to do with your sister before turning 30. Scroll through for our top 10 picks. Cheers to having an epic time together.
- Road trip together. We recommend taking the Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Epic ocean views make for killer sister selfies.
- Get inked together. Do you and your sis have a secret symbol together? Or maybe just love your initials intertwined? Celebrate your bond with a little secret tattoo.
- Splurge on together time after one of you goes through a breakup. Even if you live hours apart, make a big effort to comfort each other when one of you goes through a breakup.
- Take a trip with mutual friends. When you're in your 20s, it's so fun to bring each of your closest friends together for a long weekend getaway.
- Pick a signature drink and enjoy a few too many together.
- Enjoy a couples massage together. It's so fun to spa with your sister. Unlike a boyfriend, you don't have to part ways for separate steam rooms.
- Go to a festival together. We recommend Outside Lands in San Francisco for music, or an ideas festival like the one hosted by the Aspen Institute.
- Be really honest about your sister's romantic partner. It's not easy, but if you don't think your sister's partner is a good match, let her know before she considers a lifetime commitment.
Capture all of your sister moments with our favorite Instax camera below.
Do you have a sister? What's the best thing you've ever done together? Share with us in the comments.