In This Article
The current outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) has been declared a pandemic by The World Health Organization. As the situation remains fluid, we’re hoping to remain a source of inspiration for you while also being mindful of the changing circumstances around us. In the next few weeks, we’ll continue to bring you the home content you know and love, as well as any information or tips that can help keep you and your space healthy and comfortable in uncertain times. We'll also be sharing helpful ways to keep yourself and your loved ones occupied and productive if you're stuck at home.
As we navigate these uncertain times, it’s more important to us than ever that we stay connected to what our readers want and need. If there is anything you’d like to see more or less of, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From all of us at MyDomaine, we hope you stay safe, comfortable, and healthy.
Wellness at Home
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- This Is How Often You Should Clean Your Home, According to Studies
- 7 Cleaning Products That Design Experts Actually Use at Home
- The Best Natural Cleaning Products to Add to Your Housekeeping Arsenal
- This is The One Place You're Forgetting to Clean — Here's What to Do
- 25 Housecleaning Tips to Get Your Home in Tip-Top Shape
- How to Make Homemade Hand Sanitizer (from The Spruce.com)