Though certain time-killing apps (we're looking at you Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram) can destroy productivity, there are specific apps that are designed to do just the opposite by saving you time and helping you accomplish more with the touch of a button. Inc. recently released the best business productivity apps, and we're highlighting a few of our favorites to have at your fingertips. Productivity is just a download away.
- GoToMeeting. Meetings are an important aspect of the professional world, but trying to nail down a time when everyone can attend is almost impossible. This app provides a solution because it allows attendees to join from anywhere, anytime. As long as you have a good connection, you'll be able to rely on video and sound quality to participate as if you were there in the flesh.
- Slack. As the name suggests, the app cuts you some slack from constant back and forth correspondence via email by opening an ongoing discussion panel that allows everyone involved to share ideas, files, and dialogue in real time, from any location. Want to revisit the conversation? Everything from past discussions can be searched and archived.
- Trello. Keeping track of your team is a job in itself. Trello reduces the stress by keeping everyone on the same page via simple cards or boards that notify everyone of meeting times, important due dates, and more.
- Evernote. It seems that everyone already knows about this app, but if you don't have it, here's why you need to download it. Evernote allows you to make lists, take notes, and save links, images, and URLs in one place. The best part? It syncs everything you've saved between all of your devices. Think of it as an extension of your memory bank.
- IF. This app connects all of your other apps. You can easily share between your own social media platforms, connect Facebook with email or text, and get updates from certain interests all in one place.
- Expensify. If you travel a lot for work, you know how annoying expense reports can be. This app alleviates the pain with a single photo of your receipts. It will scan all documents and fill in the details to generate a report in seconds.
Is there an app that boosts your productivity? Tell us in the comments below.