Los Angeles, California
- University of Southern California
- University of California, Los Angeles Graduate School of Architecture
- Interior Design
- Alexis Manfer is a Los Angeles-based interior architect and designer.
- In 2011, she founded Alexis Manfer, Inc., a full-service national design firm specializing in residential and office interiors.
- She has worked for renowned interior designers including Kelly Wearstler, Juan Pablo Molyneux, and Amanda Nisbet.
Alexis Manfer is the founder of Alexis Manfer, Inc., a full-service national design firm specializing in residential and office interiors. With a degree in interior architecture from UCLA, Manfer brings more than 15 years of experience to her firm and has worked under some of design's biggest names, including Kelly Wearstler, Juan Pablo Molyneux, and Amanda Nisbet. She has written about her experiences as an interior designer and shared her renovation projects with MyDomaine.
Alexis graduated from the University of Southern California in 2005 with a BA in art history. She earned her graduate degree in interior architecture from the UCLA in 2008.
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.