Los Angeles, California
- University of Southern California
- University of California, Los Angeles Graduate School of Architecture
- Interior Design
- Alexis Manfer is a Los Angeles-based interior architect and designer.
- In 2011, she founded Alexis Manfer, Inc., a full-service national design firm specializing in residential and office interiors.
- She has worked for renowned interior designers including Kelly Wearstler, Juan Pablo Molyneux, and Amanda Nisbet.
Alexis Manfer is the founder of Alexis Manfer, Inc., a full-service national design firm specializing in residential and office interiors. With a degree in interior architecture from UCLA, Manfer brings more than 15 years of experience to her firm and has worked under some of design's biggest names, including Kelly Wearstler, Juan Pablo Molyneux, and Amanda Nisbet. She has written about her experiences as an interior designer and shared her renovation projects with MyDomaine.
Alexis graduated from the University of Southern California in 2005 with a BA in art history. She earned her graduate degree in interior architecture from the UCLA in 2008.
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.