Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Berkeley
- Epicurean School of Culinary Arts
- Aliza J. Sokolow is a food stylist and photographer who worked on the Emmy Award-winning show Food Revolution, with Jamie Oliver.
- Aliza is the owner of Sokolow Photo Print shop, whose images appear in restaurants all over the country.
- She recently completed food styling for her first book, Evan Funke’s American Sfoglino: A Master Class in Handmade Pasta by Katie Parla and Evan Funke, which was published by Chronicle Books in 2019
Aliza J. Sokolow has been working in the food styling and photography industry for more than nine years. Her work has appeared in The New York Times, Bon Appetit, LA Times, Goop, and of course, MyDomaine, to name a few. Currently, she works as a food photographer and stylist at Sokolow Photo, and principal at Poppyseed Agency, where she helps connect food industry professionals with their online customers.
Aliza graduated from the University of California, Berkeley in 2009 with a degree in Architecture and Industrial Engineering and Operations Research. She also studied at Epicurean School of Culinary Arts.
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.