Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Berkeley
- Epicurean School of Culinary Arts
- Aliza J. Sokolow is a food stylist and photographer who worked on the Emmy Award-winning show Food Revolution, with Jamie Oliver.
- Aliza is the owner of Sokolow Photo Print shop, whose images appear in restaurants all over the country.
- She recently completed food styling for her first book, Evan Funke’s American Sfoglino: A Master Class in Handmade Pasta by Katie Parla and Evan Funke, which was published by Chronicle Books in 2019
Aliza J. Sokolow has been working in the food styling and photography industry for more than nine years. Her work has appeared in The New York Times, Bon Appetit, LA Times, Goop, and of course, MyDomaine, to name a few. Currently, she works as a food photographer and stylist at Sokolow Photo, and principal at Poppyseed Agency, where she helps connect food industry professionals with their online customers.
Aliza graduated from the University of California, Berkeley in 2009 with a degree in Architecture and Industrial Engineering and Operations Research. She also studied at Epicurean School of Culinary Arts.
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.