- University of California, Berkeley
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Medicine, Wellness
- Davis S. Ludwig, MD, Ph.D. is a pediatric endocrinologist with over 28 years of experience.
- He's also a Harvard professor and researcher at Boston Children's Hospital.
- He is the author of the best-selling book Always Hungry and his writing has appeared on MyDomaine.
Ludwig has been a pediatric endocrinologist for more than 28 years. He's a Harvard professor and also works as a researcher at Boston Children's Hospital. An expert on weight loss, he founded the Optimal Weight for Life program at Boston Children's Hospital and wrote a best-selling book on the subject titled Always Hungry. He also serves as the director of the New Balance Foundation Obesity Prevention Center and his writing has been featured on MyDomaine.
Ludwig received a BS from the University of California, Berkeley and an MD and Ph.D. from the Stanford University School of Medicine.
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.