- California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
- University of Southern California
- Wellness, Lifestyle
- Michelle Vartan is a lifestyle writer and editor with 10 years of journalism experience.
- Michelle was the senior managing editor of Living Healthy
- She was also the managing editor and branded content lead for Livestrong.com
- She was a contributing writer for MyDomaine from 2018 to 2019.
Michelle started her journalism career as a TV news reporter before pivoting to writing and editing for Participant Media. She was the senior managing editor for Living Healthy and went on to be the managing editor of the lifestyle and wellness website Livestrong. Later, she began freelancing for MyDomaine, where she wrote stories on food, home décor, and lifestyle.
Michelle graduated with a degree in Communication Studies from California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo and a Masters degree in Multimedia Journalism from the University of Southern California.
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.