Los Angeles, Calif.
- Loyola Marymount University
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Nayiri Mampourian is the current senior fashion and branded content editor at Clique Media.
- Nayiri studied fashion at FIDM before continuing her education in writing and journalism at Loyola Marymount University.
- Nayiri has been working in the fashion industry for more than ten years.
Nayiri began her career reporting on fashion trends in contemporary sportswear before moving to the editorial side of the fashion business at Who What Wear as an intern. Since then she risen as an editor for fashion and branded content at Clique Media.
Nayiri is a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising with an A.A. in Product Development. She continued her education at Loyola Marymount University where she received her B.A. in English, with a focus on writing/journalism.
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.