Los Angeles, Calif.
- Loyola Marymount University
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Nayiri Mampourian is the current senior fashion and branded content editor at Clique Media.
- Nayiri studied fashion at FIDM before continuing her education in writing and journalism at Loyola Marymount University.
- Nayiri has been working in the fashion industry for more than ten years.
Nayiri began her career reporting on fashion trends in contemporary sportswear before moving to the editorial side of the fashion business at Who What Wear as an intern. Since then she risen as an editor for fashion and branded content at Clique Media.
Nayiri is a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising with an A.A. in Product Development. She continued her education at Loyola Marymount University where she received her B.A. in English, with a focus on writing/journalism.
MyDomaine, a Dotdash brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.