Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Riverside
- Claremont Graduate University
- Lifestyle, Content Management
- Sabrina Paparella has been working in the editorial field since 2013.
- Her specialty is content management and search strategy.
- She holds a master's degree in English language and literature from Claremont Graduate University.
While earning a master's degree in English language and literature from Claremont Graduate University, Sabrina Paparella honed her skills with a position as lead copy editor at Red Hen Press in Pasadena, Ca. A role with the same title followed, this time at Coalition Technologies, where Sabrina oversaw all SEO content strategy and management. Currently, Sabrina is a manager of search strategy, helping to increase search engine visibility for all verticals under the media group's umbrella.
Sabrina graduated from the University of California, Riverside with a degree in English language and literature.She earned a master's degree in English language and literature from Claremont Graduate University.
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.