Craving a beach vacation but don't know where to book your flight? Trip Advisor has spoken, and the best beach in the world is Grace Bay, located in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. Every year the travel site compiles the best of all things travel—from hotels and airlines to destinations and landmarks. With summer travel on the brain, the best beaches in the world caught our eye. The seaside destinations are chosen by millions of travelers and are located across the globe, each with something unique to offer.
While Turks and Caicos took first place, the other top spots are spread across the globe in destinations like Brazil, Cuba, and Florida. Before you begin planning your well-deserved summer vacation to somewhere warm and tropical, consult Trip Advisor's list of the absolute best beaches in the world. You won't be disappointed by the array of white sandy beaches and clear blue waters that await.
1. Grace Bay: Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
2. Baia do Sancho: Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
3. Varadero Beach: Varadero, Cuba
4. Eagle Beach: Eagle Beach, Aruba
5. Seven Mile Beach: Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
6. La Concha Beach: Donostia, Spain
7. Clearwater Beach: Clearwater, Florida
8. Seven Mile Beach: Negril, Jamaica
9. Bavaro Beach: Bavaro, Dominican Republic
10. Playa Norte: Isla Mujeres
Any one of these beaches would make for an incredible sun-filled vacation. Which one just flew to the top of your travel bucket list?
Pack Your Bags…
Head to Trip Advisor for more of the best beaches in the word.