- University of Colorado, Boulder
Brittany is a freelance writer who specializes in home décor, lifestyle, real estate, and travel. Her works have appeared in publications including Apartment Therapy, House Beautiful, and Men's Journal.
- Brittany started writing for MyDomaine in 2021.
- She is based in Denver.
- She attained a B.S. from the University of Colorado.
After a decade of working in daily newsrooms, Brittany transitioned to freelancing. As a travel and lifestyle writer, Brittany finds design inspiration in hotels. She is based in Denver, Colorado, where she lives with her bow tie-wearing Boston Terrier in a landlocked surf-inspired shack with palm wallpaper and neon signs.
Brittany has a B.S. in journalism from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- 5 Furniture Pieces You Should Always Buy Secondhand in House Beautiful.
- The 7 Global Truths of a Great Home, According to Travelers Who’ve Stayed in 50+ Homes Worldwide in Apartment Therapy.
- 7 Things I Learned About ‘Home’ by Talking to Architects on Every Continent in Apartment Therapy.
MyDomaine, a Dotdash brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.