Camryn is a freelance writer who specializes in home, pet, and lifestyle content. Her work has appeared in Martha Stewart, InStyle, Food52, Taste of Home, USA Today, and Reviewed.
- Camryn has written for Dotdash brands since August 2017.
- She has written for Martha Stewart, InStyle, Food52, Taste of Home, USA Today, and Reviewed.
- Camryn holds a Bachelor's degree Fashion Merchandising and Design from the University of Rhode Island.
Camryn Rabideau is a full-time freelance writer living in Rhode Island. Thanks to her Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising and Design, which included several courses in interior decorating, she’s become an expert on all things home, contributing to popular sites like Martha Stewart, InStyle, Food52, Taste of Home, USA Today and more. She regularly writes product reviews for Reviewed, putting today’s hottest gadgets and home essentials to the test.
Camryn received her Bachelor of Science in Textiles, Merchandising and Design from University of Rhode Island.
- New Puppy Checklist: Here's Everything You Need To Buy, Forbes
- The Indoor Plant We Have a Monster Crush On, Food52
- Stranger Things Creators Respond to Accusations of Verbally Abusing Women on Set, InStyle
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.