- Stars flock to the South of France for the annual Cannes Film Festival. Running until May 24, this is the 68th year of the event. — BBC News
- CBS shares first-look at new Supergirl to premiere in the fall. The program will air in the same time slot as Fox's Batman-themed show Gotham. — CNN
- Walmart to test an unlimited shipping service that will cost $50 a year. The service will compete with Amazon Prime which costs $99 a year. — Associated Press
- David Letterman opens up about retirement. After hosting The Late Show for 22 years, the comedian's May 20th appearance will be his last. — Associated Press
- Search teams looking for missing Malaysia Air flight 370 have discovered wreckage in the Indian Ocean. The debris is not from the plane, but a 19th century ship. — CNN
Plus: Pottery Barn is offering 30% off it's outdoor furniture and umbrellas!