- The Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University
Celia Shatzman is a writer for MyDomaine.
- Celia's work has appeared in Forbes, Women's Health, WWD, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, and Marie Claire, among others.
- She began writing for MyDomaine in 2021.
- She attended The Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.
Celia Shatzman is a Brooklyn-based writer who has penned stories on topics ranging from beauty to fashion, travel, celebrities, health, entertainment, and more. A graduate of the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, she is currently a beauty and style contributor at Forbes, and her work has appeared in New York, Cosmopolitan, WWD, Conde Nast Traveler, Afar, Travel + Leisure, Byrdie, Women’s Health, Marie Claire, Refinery29 and NYLON, among others. When she’s not writing, Celia enjoys traveling, learning to play tennis, and playing with her rescue dog, Watson. Check out her site at celiashatzman.com and follow her on Instagram @celiashatzman.
Celia earned a BS from The Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.
- Jennifer Aniston Spills Her Self-Care Secrets—Including How She Gets That Glow, Forbes.com
- Sunflower Oil Is a Hydrator With Serious Skin Benefits, Byrdie.com
- ‘Nose’ Documentary Follows Dior’s Perfume Creator On A Beautiful Journey Around The World, Forbes.com
MyDomaine, a Dotdash brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.