Chelsea Stuart is a market expert for BuzzFeed. Previously, she was a senior commerce editor working on Dotdash’s lifestyle brands (The Spruce, MyDomaine, Verywell, and TripSavvy). She has assigned, edited, and published hundreds of product reviews on everything from KitchenAid ovens to Brooklinen down comforters.
- Chelsea’s writing has appeared in a number of online publications including Jetsetter, SmarterTravel, What to Pack, Best Life, Matador Network, and Marriott Traveler.
- She received her B.A. in Writing, Literature, and Publishing from Emerson College.
- In 2013, she sailed to 16 different countries and four different continents with Semester at Sea.
Previously, Chelsea worked as an editorial assistant and staff writer at Jetsetter, a TripAdvisor company. During her years there, she drove the company’s commerce initiative writing and publishing destination-specific packing guides, travel accessory roundups, and editors’ pick lists. While she has written travel content for numerous brands including What to Pack, Best Life, and Matador Network, she also loves covering home trends and design. When she’s not at work, she’s likely watching reality TV (like, a lot of it) or exploring her corner of Bushwick, Brooklyn.
Chelsea received her B.A. in Writing, Literature, and Publishing from Emerson College.
- 27 of the Best Brands Available on Amazon, What to Pack
- 18 Destination-Inspired Home Decor Ideas for Spring, Jetsetter
- The 9 Best Hair Straighteners for Travel, What to Pack
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.