New York, NY
- Columbia Journalism School
- Beauty, lifestyle, race and gender politics, disability rights, plants, and decor
- Christine is a multimedia journalist specializing in storytelling for digital platforms.
- She has contributed to Byrdie and Dotdash's Anti-Bias Review Board since 2020.
- She has over three years of experience covering entertainment, beauty, health, and politics.
Christine is a multimedia journalist specializing in storytelling for digital platforms. She has over three years of experience covering entertainment, beauty, health, and politics. She has contributed to BYRDIE and Dotdash's Anti-Bias Review Board since 2020. Christine is committed to producing inspiring, authentic content to create a better world.
Christine earned her Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Barnard College of Columbia University and studied Multimedia Storytelling at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.