- York University
- The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at The University of Toronto
- Sexuality, Relationships, Gender
- Cory Silverberg, M.Ed. is a sexuality educator, who published the Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability in 2007
- Raised by a children’s librarian and a sex therapist, he knew what would become his career passion early in life.
- Cory has also written or co-written several children's books about sexuality and gender.
Cory Silverberg is a sexuality media consultant, a founding member of a worker co-operative sex store, a sex educator, a frequent contributor to national media, and co-author of The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability.
Cory is currently working on a series of books for young children about sexuality and gender. The first, What Makes a Baby, was published in 2013. The second, Sex Is a Funny Word, was published in 2015. He also has conducted workshops across North America on the topic of sex and technology, sex toys, sexual communication, and sexuality and disability.
Cory received an honors BA in psychology from York University and a Masters degree in Education focusing on sex education and counseling psychology from The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at The University of Toronto. In 2014 Cory was awarded the Vicki Sexual Freedom Award from the Woodhull Sexual Freedom Alliance.
MyDomaine, a Dotdash brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.