- York University
- The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at The University of Toronto
- Sexuality, Relationships, Gender
- Cory Silverberg, M.Ed. is a sexuality educator, who published the Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability in 2007
- Raised by a children’s librarian and a sex therapist, he knew what would become his career passion early in life.
- Cory has also written or co-written several children's books about sexuality and gender.
Cory Silverberg is a sexuality media consultant, a founding member of a worker co-operative sex store, a sex educator, a frequent contributor to national media, and co-author of The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability.
Cory is currently working on a series of books for young children about sexuality and gender. The first, What Makes a Baby, was published in 2013. The second, Sex Is a Funny Word, was published in 2015. He also has conducted workshops across North America on the topic of sex and technology, sex toys, sexual communication, and sexuality and disability.
Cory received an honors BA in psychology from York University and a Masters degree in Education focusing on sex education and counseling psychology from The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at The University of Toronto. In 2014 Cory was awarded the Vicki Sexual Freedom Award from the Woodhull Sexual Freedom Alliance.
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.