Dwyer Frame is the VP of Commerce at Dotdash and has worked in the publishing industry for over 17 years. She has worked for publications including InStyle, Health, People, Real Simple, Woman’s Day, and more. She has worked for Dotdash since September 2017 focusing on The Spruce and Verywell brands.
- Dwyer worked for publications including InStyle, Health, People, Real Simple, and Woman’s Day
- She has worked for Dotdash since September 2017
- Dwyer received B.A. in Journalism from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst
Over the years Dwyer has been in charge of gift guides for various publications. She has attended many trade shows across the country including the Gift Show in New York and the Hardware Show in Las Vegas. Her career has led her to styling celebrity homes for photoshoots, finding live Christmas trees in NYC during the month of June, and prop styling various food articles.
Dwyer received B.A. in Journalism from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- How to Recover From a Bad Night's Sleep, According to Experts, Health
- This $4 Face Mask Gave Me Glowy Skin After a Long Flight, Health
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.