- Wagner College
Emily is a freelance writer, editor, and content creator who has covered a variety of topics from beauty to health to home for publications such as The Cut, Byrdie, Allure, FabFitFun, and many more.
- Emily has been writing for MyDomaine since 2021.
- She has written for The Cut, Byrdie, Allure, FabFitFun, and more.
- She graduated from Wagner College with a B.A. in English.
Emily fell in love with home décor and interior design when she moved into her apartment in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Clinton Hill. After painting a teal accent wall, hitting flea markets on the weekends, and filling the space with too many plants, Emily decided to continue exploring this newfound interest through writing.
Emily has a B.A. in English from Wagner College.
- 8 Charming Rugs to Complete Your Farmhouse Kitchen, Ruggable
- 6 Easy-Care Houseplants to Gift Mom Instead of Flowers, Allure
- 7 Home Organization Must-Haves We Discovered Through TikTok, FabFitFun
MyDomaine Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.