- Susan Williams has broken her silence for the first time since her husband Robin Williams's death. In one of her first interviews since last year, Susan revealed it wasn't depression that killed him, but rather a debilitating brain disease called diffuse Lewy body dementia, or dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB). "Depression was one of let's call it 50 symptoms and it was a small one," she says. DLB is the "second-most common neurodegenerative dementia after Alzheimer's and causes fluctuations in mental status, hallucinations, and impairment of motor function." — People
- Winter isn't coming. It's here as Northern California receives its first seasonal snowfall. About 11 inches of snow covered Mammoth Mountain, with more on the way, according to forecasters. Up to two more inches are set to fall on the resort town in coming days, with 30 to 40 mph winds. Yosemite National Park also tweeted about heavy fog, rain, and cloud cover, with the snow level at 6000 feet. — LA Times
- Rihanna has canceled her Victoria's Secret performance. But the lingerie brand was quick to replace the pop star with Ellie Goulding. The show is set to take place next week, when Rihanna will be working on her highly anticipated new album, Anti. Goulding will join Selena Gomez and The Weeknd on the runway with just-confirmed Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid. — Women's Wear Daily
- Twitter finally rids the social channel of "favorites" for "likes." The favorite feature has been disliked for years, and the company hopes it will attract new users to the platform. "We want to make Twitter easier and more rewarding to use, and we know that at times the star could be confusing, especially to newcomers," product manager Akarshan Kumar said in a blog post. "You might like a lot of things, but not everything can be your favorite." — The Verge
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture has recalled more than 167,000 pounds of ground beef due to a risk of E. coli contamination. The beef was produced by All American Meats, Inc. and distributed nationwide before investigators tested some samples positive for E. coli. To check if yours is at risk, all affected products have the establishment number EST. 20420 inside the USDA mark of inspection. — Fox News
To shop today: Don't miss 10 books that inspire inner peace and happiness.
Opening Image: Richard Lurzer