Hannah Baker is a jewelry designer and freelance writer specializing in lifestyle and interior design. She also writes lifestyle content for Brides and My Domaine. Her work has appeared in Martha Stewart, Apartment Therapy, The Muse, and Martha Stewart Weddings.
- She has been writing for Brides since 2014 and MyDomaine since 2019.
- She has written for Martha Stewart, Apartment Therapy, The Muse, Martha Stewart Weddings.
- Hannah went to the University of Georgia and graduated in 2008 with a B.A. in Sociology.
With expertise in décor and home design, Hannah Baker has worked in media for the past several years. She's been writing for over seven years, and most recently worked for Brides Magazine where she served for five years.
Hannah went to the University of Georgia and graduated in 2008 with a B.A. in Sociology.
- The Best Colors to Paint Your Entryway, According to Interior Designers, Apartment Therapy
- The 6 Trendiest Colors to Bring Into Your Living Room (and Beyond) Right Now, Apartment Therapy
- Eight Tips for Extending the Life of Your Houseplants, Martha Stewart
MyDomaine Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.