Hannah Baker is a jewelry designer and freelance writer specializing in lifestyle and interior design. She also writes lifestyle content for Brides and My Domaine. Her work has appeared in Martha Stewart, Apartment Therapy, The Muse, and Martha Stewart Weddings.
- She has been writing for Brides since 2014 and MyDomaine since 2019.
- She has written for Martha Stewart, Apartment Therapy, The Muse, Martha Stewart Weddings.
- Hannah went to the University of Georgia and graduated in 2008 with a B.A. in Sociology.
With expertise in décor and home design, Hannah Baker has worked in media for the past several years. She's been writing for over seven years, and most recently worked for Brides Magazine where she served for five years.
Hannah went to the University of Georgia and graduated in 2008 with a B.A. in Sociology.
- The Best Colors to Paint Your Entryway, According to Interior Designers, Apartment Therapy
- The 6 Trendiest Colors to Bring Into Your Living Room (and Beyond) Right Now, Apartment Therapy
- Eight Tips for Extending the Life of Your Houseplants, Martha Stewart
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.