New York, New York
- University of Maryland
Jaclyn is an e-commerce editor covering Homes for Future. Formerly, she was the associate commerce editor for MyDomaine. She writes about the latest and greatest products for MyDomaine. Her work has appeared on Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Home Furnishings News, and more.
- Her work has appeared on Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Home Furnishings News, Gifts & Decorative Accessories Magazine, and The Atlantan.
- Jaclyn received a dual bachelor of arts degree in journalism and American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park in 2016.
Jaclyn is currently an e-commerce editor for the Home team at Future. She specializes in home furnishings, decor, and housewares with an interest in smart home technology and eco-friendly alternatives. When she’s not writing about the latest home finds, she’s exploring the New York City restaurant and arts scene, dreaming up about her next trip or probably shopping.
Jaclyn received a dual bachelor of arts degree in journalism and American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park in 2016.
- Instant Pot Just Debuted a Multi-Function Air Fryer—and It’s On Sale!, TheKitchn
- The Best Rugs On Sale Under $300 Right Now, Apartment Therapy
- This Extra Large Heating Pad Soothes Aches and Pains—And It Has Over 5,000 5-Star Reviews, Apartment Therapy
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.