Jamie Cuccinelli is an experienced writer and editor, specializing in beauty and lifestyle content and products.
- Jamie has been writing for MyDomaine since August 2020.
- She studied English literature and media at New York University.
- Jamie's work has previously appeared on Brides, TODAY, and Bustle.
Jamie is an experienced lifestyle and beauty writer and editor, with her work appearing on MyDomaine, Brides, TODAY, and Bustle. She previously served as an Editor at Brides, where she gained expertise in stocking a flawless wedding registry.
She specializes in helping readers find the best products to better and beautify their lives in every way, and she's forever on the hunt for her new favorite candle, the fluffiest of comforters, and the perfect oxblood-hued lipstick.
Majoring in English Literature and minoring in Media, Culture, and Communications, Jamie received her BA from New York University.
- The Best Kid-Friendly Wedding Favors That'll Delight Your Tiniest Wedding Guests, Brides
- 15 leggings for women that look like real pants, TODAY
- Check Out These Cute & Snarky Makeup Bags, Bustle
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.