New York, NY
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Home Decor, Wellness, Beauty
- Jen is a writer specializing in home decor, wellness and beauty.
- Her work has been seen at Refinery29, Healthline, Byrdie, Domino, and Yahoo.
- She graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a dual Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Communication Arts (Radio, TV, Film).
Jen Anderson is a freelance writer with MyDomaine. She writes and edits for various lifestyle and beauty publications with bylines at Refinery29, Healthline, Byrdie, Domino and Yahoo. She's also a digital writer for bareMinerals.
Jen graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a dual Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Communication Arts (Radio, TV, Film).
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.