New York, NY
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Home Decor, Wellness, Beauty
- Jen is a writer specializing in home decor, wellness and beauty.
- Her work has been seen at Refinery29, Healthline, Byrdie, Domino, and Yahoo.
- She graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a dual Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Communication Arts (Radio, TV, Film).
Jen Anderson is a freelance writer with MyDomaine. She writes and edits for various lifestyle and beauty publications with bylines at Refinery29, Healthline, Byrdie, Domino and Yahoo. She's also a digital writer for bareMinerals.
Jen graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a dual Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Communication Arts (Radio, TV, Film).
MyDomaine, a Dotdash brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.