Karen has been freelancing for four years. She is a contributing lifestyle writer for The Zoe Report, where she covers topics including home decor, career, finance, mental health, relationships, and travel. Her work has also been published on Bustle, Zappos’ “Beyond the Box” blog, and several other pet, food, and lifestyle websites.
- Karen has written for MyDomaine since May 2020.
- She has a BA in Writing, Literature, and Publishing from Emerson College.
- She has also contributed to The Zoe Report, Bustle, and Zappos’ “Beyond the Box” blog.
Karen lives in Maine with her husband and dog (who’s the best coworker ever), working remotely with clients all over the country. She enjoys the quaint cities and coastal views of New England, but during the long winters, she escapes to Florida every now and then for an extra dose of sunshine.
Karen holds a B.A. in Writing, Literature, and Publishing from Emerson College.
- What To Do If You're Not Getting Paid Fairly, According Too Career & Finance Experts, Bustle
- Indoor Water Fountain Ideas Are Easier To Implement Than You Think, The Zoe Report
- Morale Low at Work? Here's How to Fix It, The Everygirl
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.