Karen Tietjen has been freelancing for four years. She is a contributing lifestyle writer for The Zoe Report, where she covers topics including home décor, career, finance, mental health, relationships, and travel. Her work has also been published on Bustle, Zappos’ “Beyond the Box” blog, and several other pet, food, and lifestyle websites.
- Karen has written for MyDomaine since May 2020.
- She has a BA in Writing, Literature, and Publishing from Emerson College.
- She has also contributed to The Zoe Report, Bustle, and Zappos’ “Beyond the Box” blog.
Karen lives in Maine with her husband and dog (who’s the best coworker ever), working remotely with clients all over the country. She enjoys the quaint cities and coastal views of New England, but during the long winters, she escapes to Florida every now and then for an extra dose of sunshine.
Karen holds a B.A. in Writing, Literature, and Publishing from Emerson College.
- What To Do If You're Not Getting Paid Fairly, According Too Career & Finance Experts, Bustle
- Indoor Water Fountain Ideas Are Easier To Implement Than You Think, The Zoe Report
- Morale Low at Work? Here's How to Fix It, The Everygirl
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.