- The Ohio State University
- Home, lifestyle, and travel
- Managed and worked with dozens of clients to produce travel and tourism publications including magazines, visitor guides, and maps.
- Collaborated with a team of producers to build award-winning content in print and digital formats ranging from lifestyle to food to travel.
- Conceived, wrote, and edited content for clients in industries including home, lifestyle, travel, and finance.
Kelsey Miller has been writing, editing, and producing content since graduating from OSU in 2015. She spent five years at Great Lakes Publishing where she managed 30+ client and in-house publications annually. Several of those publications went on to receive local, regional, and national awards in the travel and tourism industry. She has spent the last few years freelancing as a writer, editor, and communications specialist for websites such as thetinylife.com and spendabit.co.
Kelsey received a Bachelor of Arts in English and a minor in professional writing from The Ohio State University.
MyDomaine, a Dotdash brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.