- Rollins College
Leah Groth has decades of writing experience. Her articles on MyDomaine explore design topics from the color of the year to grandmillennial design. Her work has appeared in a number of internationally recognized print and online publications, including Apartment Therapy, Glamour, Reader’s Digest, and Byrdie.
- Leah has written for MyDomaine since 2019.
- Her articles have appeared on a number of sites, including Apartment Therapy, Glamour, Reader’s Digest, and Byrdie.
Leah is a Philadelphia-based writer and editor. Her work has appeared in a variety of publications and websites, including Apartment Therapy, Glamour, Business Insider, Reader’s Digest, MindBodyGreen, and MyDomaine. Previously, she was the Features Editor for RadarOnline.
Leah has a degree from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida.
- The sober curious movement: Everything you need to know, USA TODAY
- Peloton's Online Community Is Changing the Fitness Game for Moms, Glamour
- The 16 Essential Oils You Should Have at Home, According to Wellness Experts, MyDomaine
MyDomaine, a Dotdash brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.