Meg is the news and deals commerce editor for MyDomaine. She has covered everything from desk accessories to the best notebooks.
- Meg has worked for Dotdash Meredith since November 2020.
- She received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- Her work has appeared in Gear Patrol, SELF, Glamour, Women’s Running, and The Field Mag.
Throughout her many roles, Meg has always been planted firmly in the gear space. In her prior roles at Gear Patrol and SELF, she covered everything from travel to home and drinks. She’s handled gift guides, magazine launches, fitness challenges, and product awards across all lifestyle topics, and is always searching for the best new products that actually perform. Prior to Dotdash Meredith, she wrote for Gear Patrol, SELF, Women’s Running, The Field Mag, and Glamour.
She loves deep jewel-colored walls, especially for small spaces, and can constantly be found re-organizing cabinets or closets in her tiny NYC apartment.
Meg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- The 9 Best Packing Cubes for All Trips, Gear Patrol
- 21 Cozy, Comforting Items to Get Your Hygge On, SELF
- Our Staff's Favorite Socks to Wear at Home, Gear Patrol
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.