Meg is the news and deals commerce editor for MyDomaine. She has covered everything from travel to health and wellness to home and drinks.
- Meg has worked for Dotdash since November 2020.
- She received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- Her work has appeared in Gear Patrol, SELF, Glamour, Women’s Running, and The Field Mag.
Throughout her many roles, Meg has always been planted firmly in the gear space. In her prior roles at Gear Patrol and SELF, she covered everything from travel to health and wellness to home and drinks. She’s handled gift guides, magazine launches, fitness challenges, and product awards across all lifestyle topics, and is always searching for the best new products that actually perform. Prior to Dotdash, she wrote for Gear Patrol, SELF, Women’s Running, The Field Mag, and Glamour.
She enjoys iced lattes all year long and loves to run along the West Side Highway.
Meg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- The 9 Best Packing Cubes for All Trips, Gear Patrol
- 21 Cozy, Comforting Items to Get Your Hygge On, SELF
- Our Staff's Favorite Socks to Wear at Home, Gear Patrol
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.