Melanie is a freelance beauty writer, editor, and expert living in Chicago. Her work has appeared in Real Simple, Better Homes & Gardens, Allure, and more.
- Melanie has been writing for MyDomaine since May 2020.
- She holds a BA in Journalism and English from New York University.
- Melanie lives in Chicago with her dog George.
Before moving to Chicago, Melanie held staff positions at Shape, Good Housekeeping, and Health. You can also find her freelance work in Allure, Pure Wow, Refinery29, Well+Good, Men's Fitness, Domino, Martha Stewart Weddings, O, The Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, and Women's Health.
Melanie holds a B.A. in Journalism and English from New York University.
- Hypochlorous Acid Is the Skin-Care Ingredient You Want to Be Using These Days, Shape
- It's Been a Big Decade for Sunscreen - so We've Filtered What You Need to Know Aboout the State of SPF, Well+Good
- 6 Clean Beauty Brands Actually Worth Adding to Your Stash, Real Simple
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.