Melanie is a freelance beauty writer, editor, and expert living in Chicago. Her work has appeared in Real Simple, Better Homes & Gardens, Allure, and more.
- Melanie has been writing for MyDomaine since May 2020.
- She holds a BA in Journalism and English from New York University.
- Melanie lives in Chicago with her dog George.
Before moving to Chicago, Melanie held staff positions at Shape, Good Housekeeping, and Health. You can also find her freelance work in Allure, Pure Wow, Refinery29, Well+Good, Men's Fitness, Domino, Martha Stewart Weddings, O, The Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, and Women's Health.
Melanie holds a B.A. in Journalism and English from New York University.
- Hypochlorous Acid Is the Skin-Care Ingredient You Want to Be Using These Days, Shape
- It's Been a Big Decade for Sunscreen - so We've Filtered What You Need to Know Aboout the State of SPF, Well+Good
- 6 Clean Beauty Brands Actually Worth Adding to Your Stash, Real Simple
MyDomaine, a Dotdash brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.