Condé Nast Traveler just released its list of the world’s most beautiful coastlines, and it’s definitely worth bookmarking for future travel inspiration. The magazine looked at more than 50 different coastlines all over the globe and chose the following 14 locations for their “wildness, ruggedness, and jaw-droppability.” This list is different from the best beaches, because many of these locations are in cooler-weather destinations. Still, they all sound stunning. For images of each location, head to Condé Nast Traveler, but check out the most stunning coastlines list below.
- Na Pali Coast, Kaua’i, Hawaii
- Causeway Coastal Route, Northern Ireland
- West Coast, South Island, New Zealand
- Patagonia, Argentina
- Cape Point, South Africa
- Big Sur, California
- Halong Bay, Vietnam
- Snaefellness Peninsula, Iceland
- 12 Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Australia
- Staffa Island, Inner Hebrides, Scotland
- Lofoten Islands, Norway
- Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Cap de Formentor, Mallorca, Spain
- White Cliffs of Dover, England
If you’re driving along the coast in a convertible with the top down, you’re going to need a chic silk headscarf.
Have you been to any of these coastlines?