1. Go antiquing! Whitney Port recently bonded with her mom over antiques in Georgia.
2. Throw a tea party! Rachel Zoe recently attended a Mother's Day tea party thrown by pal Jenni Kayne.
3. Buy her a chic new plant. Lauren Conrad brought home a new baby: a little fiddle leaf tree!
4. Give her pretty patterned tea set. Miranda Kerr is preparing to launch an adorable collection of teaware for Royal Albert.
5. Take her rug shopping. This Facebook rug that Kat Dennings recently spotted wasn't quite her taste, but we're sure you can find something lovely.
6. Replenish her favorite candle. Jessica Biel lets us in on one of her favorites, Le Labo Santal 26.
7. Throw a picture-perfect garden party! Rosie Huntington-Whitely gave us a glimpse of her gorgeous garden party.
8. Create an artful flower arrangement in her honor. Christy Turlington paid tribute to Mother Earth with petals.
9. Paint her something pretty. Taylor Swift recently got artsy with floral watercolors.
10. Update her bedding! Iman gave us a peek at her new Moroccan home collection (available at Bed Bath & Beyond).
11. Surprise her with balloons! Stella McCartney treated Cara Delevingne to a room full of chic balloons.
12. Whip up a casual, chic outdoor meal for Mom. Cat Deely recently hosted a drop-dead gorgeous "linner."13. Hand-pick roses for her. Oprah Winfrey recently cut an astonishing 14 buckets of colorful roses. 14. Travel with her! Minka Kelly recently visited Hemingway's swimming pool in Cuba. 15. Treat her to chic new monogrammed pillows. Nicky Hilton nails monogram style. 16. Spend the day gardening with her. Brody Jenner recently spent an afternoon planting vegetables with model Kaitlynn Carter.