'Tis the season of giving, and this year, we've decided to spotlight our dedicated MyDomaine Moms Facebook community. With many of our editors being mothers themselves, we know the importance of self-care and alone time all too well—which is why we've curated an editor-approved pampering package for mother and child valued at $2000. Spanning from beauty and skincare to healthy living and clothing, there's something for every mother-child duo in the giveaway. To enter, simply join the MyDomaine Moms Facebook community, add a friend to the group, and tag them in the comments below between now and December 13, 2017. Keep reading to see what you could win.
- Edible Beauty's Core Four Set, which includes a cleanser, toner, anti-aging serum, and lotion, plus the brand's Gold Rush Eye Balm and Bloom of Youth Infusion Mask
- Maison du Soir's kimono-style Florence Robe
- Shhh Silk's travel set, which includes an eye mask and a travel pillow monogrammed with "mama"
- Dona's combo pack, which includes one bottle of Dona Masala Chai tea and one bottle of Dona Turmeric tea, plus the brand's teacup gift set
- A handmade glass-and-oak Zoe Diffuser from Pilgrim
- Founder of Eye Swoon Athena Calderone's new cookbook, Cook Beautiful
- Holiday chocolate bars from Compartes in gingerbread and apple pie flavors
- Yumi's start-on-solids kit, which includes a Beaba Babycook, one month of food, unlimited time with one the brand's online nutritionists, and 10% off Yumi for life
- The love pj set and dream blanket from aden + anais
- A $395 e-gift card from Loom, a parenting, pregnancy, and reproductive health community
- Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy by Erica Chidi Cohen, the founder of Loom
- A Baby Bear Knits Gift Box from The Little Market, which includes a hat and mittens
- Herschel's Strand Duffle diaper bag
- Matching faux-fur jackets from Unreal Fur's Mommy + Mini Me Pastel Blue Gift Pack
- Kali the Kitty stuffed animal and hoodie coat from Cubcoats
Join the MyDomaine Moms community on Facebook or by using the hashtag #MyDomaineMoms, and watch our editor-in-chief unbox all of the products next.
Opening Images: Hello Fashion