Natasha Bazika is a freelance writer, specializing in lifestyle, wellness, travel and dining around the world.
- Natasha has been writing for MyDomaine since August 2020.
- She has a B.A. in Journalism from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown.
- Natasha's work has been featured in CNN, Architectural Digest, Travel + Leisure, Housebeautiful, Atlas Obscura, Robb Report, Hunker, and more.
Natasha Bazika is a globetrotting freelance writer currently living in Sydney. After moving to the U.S. to pursue a journalism degree, Natasha fell in love with New York and began her career covering events, restaurants, home and design, and all things lifestyle. Although she has only been on the scene for 2 years, Natasha has contributed to various publications including CNN Travel, Architectural Digest, Housebeautiful, Travel + Leisure, and more. Her work has taken her around the world but is thrilled to be exploring her own backyard for now.
Natasha received her BA in Journalism from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown.
- Five Easy Ways to Reduce Waste in Your Kitchen, House Beautiful
- Black owner of French-style rosé label is on a mission to change the pink drink's perception, CNN Travel
- Why Now Is The Time to Buy That Piece of Art You've Had Your Eye On, Architectural Digest
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.