Natasha Bazika is a freelance writer, specializing in lifestyle, wellness, travel and dining around the world.
- Natasha has been writing for MyDomaine since August 2020.
- She has a B.A. in Journalism from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown.
- Natasha's work has been featured in CNN, Architectural Digest, Travel + Leisure, Housebeautiful, Atlas Obscura, Robb Report, Hunker, and more.
Natasha Bazika is a globetrotting freelance writer currently living in Sydney. After moving to the U.S. to pursue a journalism degree, Natasha fell in love with New York and began her career covering events, restaurants, home and design, and all things lifestyle. Although she has only been on the scene for two years, Natasha has contributed to various publications including CNN Travel, Architectural Digest, Housebeautiful, Travel + Leisure, and more. Her work has taken her around the world but is thrilled to be exploring her own backyard for now.
Natasha received her BA in Journalism from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown.
- Five Easy Ways to Reduce Waste in Your Kitchen, House Beautiful
- Black owner of French-style rosé label is on a mission to change the pink drink's perception, CNN Travel
- Why Now Is The Time to Buy That Piece of Art You've Had Your Eye On, Architectural Digest
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.