I doubt I’m alone in this scenario: Once I get started on a binge-worthy show, I’m hooked (read: obsessed). In fact, staying in with a good movie on a Saturday night has become a favourite pastime of mine—wine and chocolate in hand, of course. As we step into February (is it just me, or has January flown by?), I have decided to reclaim my weekends and take things a little slower. Also, there are so many good shows about to be streaming on Stan and Netflix, that I predict most of my plans will be cancelled next month, anyway.
My suggestion? Call your friends now, and let them know that you’ll most likely be AWOL for the month of February. Get comfortable, we've listed some of our curated favourite shows to stream below.
- UnREAL, February 27
- The Choice, February 1
- RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars: Season 3, Episode 2, February 2
- The Trade: Season 1 Premiere, February 3
- Will & Grace: Episode 11, February 2
- Kill Switch: February 2
- Men in Black (1,2 and 3): February 9
- Eat, Pray, Love: February 14
- The Intruders: February 20
- Unreal: Season 3 Premiere, February 27
- Riverdale: Season 2, Weekly Episodes from February 1
- Damnation: February 1
- Black Lightning: Weekly Episodes from February 6
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief, February 1
- Nightcrawler: February 1
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, February 13
- Bad Neighbours 2, February 25
Watch anywhere you go with these Bose QuietComfort Headphones ($378).