When you spend your entire day running errands, putting out fires at the office, and checking tasks off your to-do list, you want (no, need) dinner to be easy. We're talking easy like three ingredients, minimal prep work, and one to two dishes max, and this one-sheet recipe from Damn Delicious's Chungah Rhee checks all the boxes. With just three main ingredients, this classic steak, potatoes, and broccoli dinner is simple and packed with nutrients; it's no wonder it amassed over 278,000 saves on Pinterest.
Check out Damn Delicious's genius recipe for sheet pan steak and veggies below:
- Baby red potatoes
- Broccoli florets
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves, minced
- Dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Top sirloin steak, patted dry
- Preheat oven to broil. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until parboiled for 12 to 15 minutes; drain well.
- Place potatoes and broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
Head over to Damn Delicious for the rest of the instructions, and shop Rhee's cookbook for more simple and healthy recipes.