Perri Kressel is a commerce editor and news and deals writer at Dotdash. She is passionate about fluffy couches, home decor, and all things food. Her work has appeared on Refinery29, Swirled.com, Guest of a Guest, and more.
- Perri has written for MyDomaine since January 2021.
- Her work has appeared in a variety of publications including Refinery29, Swirled, Buzzfeed, Guest of a Guest, The Tab, and The Westside Rag.
- Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
Prior to joining the team at Dotdash in 2019, Perri held editorial positions at Refinery29, Guest of a Guest, and Swirled, where she covered everything from restaurant guides to recipes. Now at MyDomaine, she covers all things product launches, home news, and deals. She's obsessed with cooking, cuddling up on a good couch, and finding a great deal. When she’s not typing away, she can be found scouring the web for one-of-a-kind vintage furniture pieces or filling up her shopping cart with scented candles and cozy throw blankets.
Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
- 7 Weeknight Dinners You Can Whip Up In 30 Minutes Or Less, Swirled
- The Truth Behind Guy Fieri's Famous Donkey Sauce, Refinery29
- 17 Hidden Gems To Hit Up In NYC, Guest of a Guest
MyDomaine Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.