At MyDomaine we believe that decorating your home should be fun, but we also know how daunting—and costly—it can be. That’s why we pride ourselves on bringing you highly-curated, design-forward content to help you create a space you’ll want to live—and entertain—in. We’re here to make the aspirational truly attainable—and affordable—whether you’re creating a designer-level home or throwing a magazine-worthy dinner party.
Our team of expert editors and writers have worked for the biggest publishing houses in the business, and with some of the design industry’s leading brands, including West Elm, IKEA, CB2, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, and Anthropologie. We also tap into our network of celebrity designers such as Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent, Emily Henderson, and Bobby Berk to bring you expertise every day.
Who We Are
When we’re not at our desks writing the content you love, we’re discovering the next big things by connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities—all to bring you original news, breakout trends, practical tips, and inspiration within the design space.
- We are trusted by over 3 million readers per month
- We have over 1 million followers on Instagram alone
- With an additional 10 million monthly viewers on Pinterest
- And over 100,000 Facebook followers
- Our library of design, entertaining, and lifestyle articles inspire and guide our readers daily
How to Get In Touch
Mélanie Berliet, General Manager and Vice President, Allison Bean, Editorial Director, and Bridget Mallon, Associate Editorial Director, are available to talk about all things design, decorating, entertaining, and wellness at home. For bookings and inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press and Mentions
- Washington Post: Why Scandinavian Design Is So Great For Small Spaces
- Curbed: All-Grey Interiors: How Much Is Too Much?
- Dwell: Lazy Ways to Upgrade Your IKEA Furniture
- House Beautiful: The Candles Your Favorite Celebrities Are Burning
- College Fashionista: These Essential Oils are the Natural Cure-Alls You've Been Searching For
- Indulge Me: This is Exactly How Often You Should Be Cleaning Your Home
- Apartment Therapy: People Are Obsessed With These (Bargain!) Velvet Dining Chairs
- Chairish: The Chic Look MyDomaine’s Editor Loves
- IKEA: This MyDomaine Editor Teamed Up With IKEA to Makeover Her NYC Bedroom
- The Spectator: How to Throw a Last-Minute Halloween Party
"Thank you My Domaine! I have been really loving your posts. Stay safe, stay strong and continue to help others." — Lisa S.
"Dear People of MyDomaine, I read your emails every morning over coffee, and it's my favorite time of the day. It de-stresses me right out of the gate. I don't think about work, personal issues, world problems, and any other thing too serious in life. It's the perfect read first thing in the morning (or any time I have a minute!). I was just sending some links to family yesterday regarding what I would do to a home for sale I recently looked at, (and entertaining the purchase of) and saying thank God I have this stuff to read! It brings me to a happy place...From one of your loyal readers for years, be well and safe and sane! ♥️" — Katie G.
"Hola!, my name is Verónica from Spain. I just want to thank you for your work and the contents you offer everyday." — Verónica M.