- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Ripon College
- Interior Décor and Design
- Shelby has over 13 years of experience writing on lifestyle topics
- She is a vintage expert and is always on the hunt for flea-market finds.
- She is also a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA).
Shelby Deering is a lifestyle writer who specializes in décor articles and home tours. When she's not contributing to national publications, she spends a lot of time at flea markets and hunting for vintage finds.
Shelby received a master's degree in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a bachelor's degree in English from Ripon College.
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.