- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Ripon College
- Interior Décor and Design
- Shelby has over 13 years of experience writing on lifestyle topics
- She is a vintage expert and is always on the hunt for flea-market finds.
- She is also a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA).
Shelby Deering is a lifestyle writer who specializes in décor articles and home tours. When she's not contributing to national publications, she spends a lot of time at flea markets and hunting for vintage finds.
Shelby received a master's degree in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a bachelor's degree in English from Ripon College.
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.