Sydney Greene is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist focusing on integrative, customized nutrition counseling and coaching.
- Sydney has been writing for Dotdash brands since November 2019.
- Her work can be seen in Health.com, Women's Health, Livestrong, and Man Repeller.
- Sydney obtained her Bachelor's in Nutrition & Dietetics as well as her Master's in Clinical Nutrition from New York University.
Headquartered in New York City, Sydney Greene is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist focusing on integrative, customized nutrition counseling and coaching for individuals in recovery from substance use. She also works with individuals who are looking to change their relationship to food and body image. In addition to Sydney's private practice experience, she has developed the nutrition programming at a private, residential drug and addiction treatment center in Brooklyn and continues to work with clients there. Sydney has run nutrition workshops at corporations throughout New York City such as ClassPass, Open Society Foundations and Morgan Stanley. You can find Sydney's writing on Man Repeller, Eat This Not That, Shape, and A Sober Girl's Guide.
Sydney obtained her Bachelor's in Nutrition & Dietetics as well as her Master's in Clinical Nutrition from New York University and her clinical training was completed at Mount Sinai St. Luke's.
- 10 Ingredients Meal Prep Pros Always Have in Their Kitchen, Health.com
- 5 Mindfulness Tricks to Help You Avoid Overeating When You're Stuck at Home, LIVESTRONG.com
- Smoothie Bowls and Meal Prep: A Brooklyn Nutritionist's Money Diary, Man Repeller
About MyDomaine and Dotdash
MyDomaine is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.