Sydney Greene is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist focusing on integrative, customized nutrition counseling and coaching.
- Sydney has been writing for Dotdash brands since November 2019.
- Her work can be seen in Health.com, Women's Health, Livestrong, and Man Repeller.
- Sydney obtained her Bachelor's in Nutrition & Dietetics as well as her Master's in Clinical Nutrition from New York University.
Headquartered in New York City, Sydney Greene is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist focusing on integrative, customized nutrition counseling and coaching for individuals in recovery from substance use. She also works with individuals who are looking to change their relationship to food and body image.
In addition to Sydney's private practice experience, she has developed the nutrition programming at a private, residential drug and addiction treatment center in Brooklyn and continues to work with clients there. Sydney has run nutrition workshops at corporations throughout New York City such as ClassPass, Open Society Foundations and Morgan Stanley. You can find Sydney's writing on Man Repeller, Eat This Not That, Shape, and A Sober Girl's Guide.
Sydney obtained her Bachelor's in Nutrition & Dietetics as well as her Master's in Clinical Nutrition from New York University and her clinical training was completed at Mount Sinai St. Luke's.
- 10 Ingredients Meal Prep Pros Always Have in Their Kitchen, Health.com
- 5 Mindfulness Tricks to Help You Avoid Overeating When You're Stuck at Home, LIVESTRONG.com
- Smoothie Bowls and Meal Prep: A Brooklyn Nutritionist's Money Diary, Man Repeller
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.